Joe went over to visit his grandma today and borrowed some old photo albums. We started the long task of scanning numerous photos Joe wanted for our own collection. It was fun to hear stories and see Joe smile as he recollected things from his childhood. I have a lot of scanning to do, as he promised to return the albums next week! :-) SO OF COURSE I just HAD to post some cute AND
embarrassing photos of Joey here on the blog! I am sure he will be the subject of MANY Flashback Fridays and Take Me Back Tuesdays to come! Here's a teaser.... :o)
Joe and his mom

Baby Joey laughing...

Joe's brother, dad, and Joe

I believe this is Joe with his cousin Krystal as a baby???

With dog,
Maciek(
sp), and brother...
Handsome messy-haired little guy...
At the Grand Canyon...

Summertime in upstate New York...

Goofy!

Filling up the pool...

1991...Styling in his Guess shirt,
Girbaud pants,
and slicked back hair...
hehehehe This was taken when he went back to visit friends in Utica, New York.
1 comment:
Thanks for posting this picture of Joe and me,that was in Utica 1973.
Joe was 7 months,and i was 6 months pragnant with Mark.
Back in memorylane.
Post a Comment