Sunday, January 27, 2008

New Entertainment!

Okay, being the game lovers we are, my husband thought it a good idea to purchase this interesting little item! We have spent the entire morning playing with our "Carrom" board. According to the instructions you can play 100+ games, including Checkers, Crokinole, and Billiards. We have been addicted to the Carrom game which is like pool! Unlike pool, I am actually good at it!!! I beat my pool league playing husband and he SWEARS he didnt let me win! We are having fun and I am sure the novelty of it will wear off, but I figured, "I can blog about this!!!!!" Wow, we have an exciting life!
My husband just informed me he ALSO purchased a "Crosley Rebound Game"....what a nerd! (2nd pic--18"x48")

1 comment:

Jen said...

Looks like fun. I remember some of the games we use to play before kids....Connect Four, Checkers, Backgamman. Good times!