Thursday, January 31, 2008

Dogs Rule the House!




I got up this morning and just had to grab the camera. All night I wondered where my one of two pillows was! Being too out-of-it-tired, I just dismissed it. Well I got the answer this morning... This a.m., I turned over to see if my husband was up and he was snuggled in bed next to the queen snuggler, Olive Oyl...and she was on MY PILLOW! Joe said she had been there all night. Seriously, this dog has control of the bed. So does Swee' Pea...she was at the TOP of the bed on my OTHER pillow! The Dog Whisperer would probably want to have some words with me...

3 comments:

Sheri said...

My 4-year old, Max comes in bed with us every night too. It's hard for me to break him of the habit because by that time I'm too tired to care.

I hope it's not weird that I'm commenting on your blog.

Jen said...

We have a bed hog here too. However, she is a 2 year old little girl and neither of us want to get up to put her back in bed. I guess these dogs are getting you used to parenting already!

tsumomi said...

We have a bed hog too. Her name is Lilly and she is 3. Go figure. I am too tired to deal with it too. She actually starts out in our bed and stays there. I just don't feel like dealing with her crying when it's time for bed. I know I am totally screwing myself by doing this. And my poor husband doesn't get screwed in the bed because of it. (ha-ha)