Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Great Friends, Wii, and Lasagna...a Wonderful Combination!

It has been a busy few weeks, especially after getting adjusted to being back to the ol' grind at work! :-) I am actually happy to be back and had missed my students and co-workers! Since nothing exciting has happened lately in our lives and I am slacking in the blogging dept., this is all I have today...

A few weekends ago, we had our friends (Mitch and Jen) over for some food and fun! :-) I found another excuse to make my lasagna AND, more importantly, we were finally able to hang out with our friends who we hadn't seen since BEFORE their wedding in April!

I managed to snap a few of everyone (except me hehehe) playing Wii! It was great catching up with our friends...

I RARELY set the table for dinner like this...I was excited, so I snapped a shot!

My lasagna before popping it in the oven...FAT FREE (yea right!)

My Buddy Jen!

Mitch in Action...

One of my latest decorative purchases...had to add this to the post...
A BIG C for Czarniecki! It is sitting on the kegerator...can't decide if I'll leave it here or find another spot...

2 comments:

Sheri said...

That lasagna looks so good right now...

We've been trying to get a Wii for a month. No one has any...looks like a fun evening!

tsumomi said...

that lasagna looks soooo good! Maybe post that reciepe??? Is it pain in the ass to make?