Monday, January 26, 2009

High Maintenance? Nah...

I am a pretty low maintenance/lazy girl when I can be. Not sure if it is the BEST choice...hahaha I can get ready in 20 minutes (I always beat Joe), don't care to wear eye makeup unless it is really needed (unfortunately it usually is), try to wear flip-flops whenever possible, avoid shaving my legs if I can get away with it---especially in the winter, wear toenail polish until it grows out--actually I frequent the nail salon for both acrylics AND a pedicure simply because I have NO DESIRE to take the time to do it myself, fall asleep with my clothes on from the day, don't EVER wear my contacts because they are too much of a hassle to me...the list goes on and on and on...

Now that you have concluded that I am rather disgusting, I will say I do SHOWER everyday!!! BUT that is only because of the RATS NEST I call my hair! hehehehe All the above things are true, but maybe I am exaggerating a little. Or maybe not.

Anyway, you ask WHY I am divulging all this to you? Maybe because I am sick with a head cold and a temperature of 101---am a little delirious---I'll stick with that because I don't know why else I decided to post this post to show off what my hair looks like if I do NOTHING to it. I couldn't be THAT low maintenance...I might scare small children.

As I have mentioned before, I have odd, thick hair. It's like half curly and straight in weird places. I am FORCED to blow it out almost EVERYDAY because letting it dry naturally is just SCARY.

Again, I am gonna blame it on the sickness that I decided to post, or even take, these pictures of my current hair situation...


Feeling like a shower would make me feel better, I took one and did not blow out my hair--or do anything. A few hours later it looked like this. The lack of any makeup REALLY doesn't help the overall look.

I have ringlets... I guess...messy ones but they are there...lol

If only we were still in the 80s I might be able to rock this look...NO THANKS!
Thanks for making it through my goofy post. I am off to vegetate on the couch and drink tea and suck on cherry Halls.

2 comments:

Sheri said...

I hope you feel better!

I don't think your hair looks bad. You should see mine if I let it dry naturally. It's frizzy and just plain scary. You have some pretty ringlets in there!

tsumomi said...

i would have never known that your hair is that curly. i love it! i wish my hair had some curl. but don't we always want what we dont have? hope you feel better. btw i wear my flip flops at all cost too.