
I love my life right now. I wouldn't trade it for the world. I love my family, my husband and my friends! But as a 30 something, I am struggling with the whole "holding on to your youth" thing! I KINDA miss the days of innocence, very small amounts of responsibility, and skinniness!!!!! This picture is from New Year's 1989!








3 comments:
I am there with ya. Bk (before kids) I was no worries, no responsiblities, and no extra pounds on this body of mine. I loved my 20's, 30's were somewhat hard because Marc was still in Law school and then just starting out, now I'm in my 40's and things are looking up. Oh, here is a great shoe web site. I love some of their stuff.http://www.letsbuyshoes.com
I'm still 21. I still feel 21. It's only my body that feels older.
Man, do I miss my 20's! Those were some fun years. Even now at 35, I still feel like I am 18. Sorry Sheri, I am three years younger than you!
Post a Comment