Monday, March 24, 2008

Extreme Bowlers

We have been going bowling lately. We used to bowl a lot about 6 years ago and had kind of stopped going. The bowling bug bit us again recently! We enjoy the Extreme Bowling where they turn off the lights and you can bowl from 10pm - 1am! I had my camera with me. Most of the pics didn't turn out too well, but I got this funny one that I want to post of Joe! hehehe

Did you know that if you bowl for 1 hour you burn about 240 calories? We are pretty aggressive bowlers, so I can see burning that much..plus it was just the two of us Sat. night and we played at least 5 games. Up and Down, Up and Down...I know we could do something a little more energetic, but we are big nerds who LOVE to bowl! :-)



We even have our own shoes and bowling balls! Mine are hot pink and black--too cute (see pic below)! I have a matching bag!!!!

Maybe we should join a bowling league! :-) My best game of the night was 185, so I am getting better. My all time high score is 242!!! I am not sure if I will ever see that score again!

1 comment:

Sheri said...

We love to bowl too - we even took a class in college to improve our game. Although Ian is lots better than me -he even has own shoes, bag & ball. See - we are way nerdier than you :)