Friday, March 28, 2008

Flashback Friday 1991!









Okay, as I have stated before, my scanner is broken so I COULD have so many more entertaining Flashback Fridays! Yet, I can't pass a Friday up without posting SOMETHING. I had to steal this pic off of my friend Nikki's MySpace page!!! It is a pic of me in someone's University Towers (at ASU and where I lived my 1st year at ASU) "dorm" room! It looks like a party was taking place obviously! I had totally forgotten about that shirt I am wearing....I am sure I either got it at Contempo Casuals, Judy's, or Wet Seal!!! lol I loved that thing and all my SIZE 2 clothing back in college!!! hahaha It was sad when it went missing along with all the clothing I had that my clepto roommate stole!!! Awww, memories! lol

3 comments:

tsumomi said...

I used to work at Contemp Cashual's and let me tell you I thought I was the queen of fashion. It looks like you did too. lololo. Great picture! Ya, old roomies can suck. Lost half of all my clothes to one.

Sheri said...

Contemp Casuals! What ever happened to that place?

Shelley said...

Ha! I lived in University Towers my sophomore year at ASU, and it was the very first year they built it. At the time they were private student apartments, and not yet ASU-owned. Those things were pretty small for four people. And I'm totally NOT saying what year that was.