
At Grammy and Grampy's, and only at Grammy and Grampy's, the game of "Combat" is played by "the guys!" Alex and Grandpa love watching this 1960's WWII drama series that appeared on television! My father has purchased the whole series on DVD, and they watch religiously. I cannot even UNDERSTAND what the heck is going on and it doesn't even keep my attention for more than 2 minutes. I'm such a girl.
Being the TOTAL boy he is, Alex is obsessed!!!! AT AGE 4!!! So anyway, Grammy and Grampy, in true grandparent form, got Alex a whole outfit (which also HAD to match Grandpa--so he got one too) to further enhance the whole role-playing that they do! TOO cute. My sis sent me pics she took of the boys when she dropped the kid's off to spend the night last night! I HAD to post this pic of our two little "peas in a pod!"








1 comment:
That picture is hilarious!
Post a Comment