The two moms...

Alex tickled the ivories at the party! :-)

Alex's mommy made a gorgeous scrapbook of Grammy's Precious Babies! Here Alex is presenting it to Grandma!

Pool fun with Grandpa!



'Combat' fun after the pool...You gotta love the shirt paired with the pink dress!!!
I love and admire both my sister and mom. They are devoted, loving, and unselfish women not only to their children, but to everyone close to them. They are two of the most special and amazing people I know. I hope they enjoyed their special day!










2 comments:
Happy Mother's Day to you too...afterall, you are a mother to 24 children! and to two adorable dogs :)
Wouw these pictures are so beautyfull,i'am so glad to see your family again Annie.
Those kids are growing so fast,and thay are so great.Wish i could have bin there for mothersday,we all would have a good time together.
Great job Annie
Post a Comment