That place is SO AWESOME! We hope to ALL go back for our annual visit to San Diego next summer! It is so family friendly that I know the kids would have a blast! I am SURE Joe would love it too! I am trying to talk him into going there for our 2nd anniversary in October!!!
We also left 'The Del' to explore the town and hit a cute pizzeria and Coronado Brewing! I enjoyed a very yummy IPA there! Okay, two IPAs! hehe
I had a wonderful time! Thanks, Mom and Dad, for making that amazing weekend possible! :-)
Front of the Hotel. That first balcony on the right was ours.

View out from the balcony of our room. My phone camera does not take good pictures!!!

Goofing around in the room on the night we arrived!

Cute pic of Amy and Mom!

Lounging in a chair in the hallway after a day of shopping!

Beach Fun!


Getting ready to watch the sunset from a restaurant at The Del.














1 comment:
That sounds like so much fun! I love Coronado Island. It's such a beautiful place. There's nothing better than being at the beach :)
Post a Comment