After this post, I think I have gone through all the old pictures of Joe. I so wish we had more of him as a child! The ones I DO have are so darn cute! Here are 2 of my favorites. I'm digging the groovy green shirt in the second picture! I love the first one because of the look on his face---it's so "Joe"! :-)

With his cousins in Holland!
3 comments:
I love his mom's dress in the first one. That look is hilarious.
Sorry this was not Moms dress,but grandma's dress.
Joe visit utica rome New York,for the first time and was only 6 months old.
Joe was living in the Netherlands,where he was born.
The second picture is with his nephews,Robert+Patrick Michielsen.
That was the last week,befor Joe left for good to the states and havend bin back since.
He was 2 and halve years old.
Post a Comment