Thursday, July 31, 2008

Alex & Hoppy!

Alex was the first in class to come home with Hoppy, his Kindergarten class's mascot! He has never been interested in stuffed animals until Hoppy! I delivered Hoppy---the teacher forgot to send him home with Alex at the end of the day! You see, I had the added "Auntie at his school" privilege of delivering Hoppy to him!!! His reaction was so cute...I am so glad I got to witness it! :-)

Welcome, Hoppy!

Let's Dance!

Matching Socks!

Computer Time!

Dinner!

Bedtime Stories!

3 comments:

Sheri said...

My boys used to love it when Mrs. Feather sent home Curious George.

Those pictures are so cute. I especially like the one at the table :)

Jen said...

Too cute. Congrats Alex.

Liz said...

What a hansum little man,and still looking so sweet.
All pictures are wonderfull,you go Alex you going to be a lady killer.