Alex is used to coming to my classroom every Friday with his class for buddies! Sarah also visits in the morning sometimes after she and my sis drop Alex off! My students love Sarah and she loves them! She walks around high-
fiving all them etc. when she stops by while they are doing their morning work. :-) On Wednesday, both kids made themselves comfortable while Amy did some teacher appreciation stuff before school started...I told her they could come in and hang with me while she did what she needed to do! It was fun and I captured these pics with my camera! I am so glad I had the camera at work (I am documenting all my students' hard work for our Multicultural Fair tomorrow)!
Alex made himself right at home...

She has confiscated the kitty we have in our classroom stuffed animal collection...and she takes it with her EVERYWHERE!
hehehe
Having fun!

Hard at work! She made me a beautiful picture!!!
1 comment:
It must be so fun for them to go to the school where you work!
They are such cuties.
Post a Comment