Saturday, September 27, 2008

Birthday Dinner: Benihana

I have been a Teppanyaki fan since a very young age! My parents loved it, so my sister and I got to experience it at a very young age! I thank my parents for encouraging me to try "different" foods. I love the variety of things and foods I enjoy today because of it! :-) Joe and I went to Benihana tonight to celebrate my birthday! As with all Teppan, it was good, but not the best I have ever had. The service was so-so if that, BUT (and this is a BIG BUT),they took a pic for my birthday which is worth the $140 we spent on dinner and drinks....It is amazing, but I APPROVE of this picture! hehehe I rarely like ANY pictures of myself!!! Here it is. Annie Czarniecki, Age 36 with her younger hubby, Joe, Age 35 (Age 36 in 23 days)!

Tomorrow, we will spend the afternoon with my family to celebrate! My nephew told me he will sing me "my birthday song" tomorrow! I can't wait!!! We will all head out to one of my other favorites, Ling and Louie's, another GREAT restaurant in Scottsdale!!! Does anyone notice that I love ASIAN food?????

4 comments:

Liz said...

Yep i can see on Joe his face he likes diverent foods WOUW,but still you both look good always in pictures.
I hope you all had a great time,and you injoyed your birthday ANNIE that is the mean thing.
I love the flowers Joe send to your school,ver pretty.

tsumomi said...

I agree with Benihana- not that great, but good vibe there for the b-day. Hope you had fun. You don't even look your age. Abby and I were talking about it yesterday. She said hey mom did you know it is mrs. sorueil (or however you spelled it) b-day today. we both agreed you look like you are in your 20's. you look great these days! btw you were always one of abbys favs.

tsumomi said...

Changed the picture of Josh on my blog. Yep, i can see how that would be disturbing. I wonder what his grandma thought??? I think they bought them online. They are so funny to wear when we have people over (adults) and Marc starts cooking. Gets a good laugh!

Sheri said...

happy birthday! That is a great picture of you :)