Monday, September 8, 2008

My Hubby Looking Cute!

I have to admit, my hubby is, and always will be, a BIKER! He loves the things, is in heaven when he is on one, and is passionate about his job because he lives and breathes bikes. He feels about bikes and hooking people up with them as I do about teaching and reaching kids. I cannot blame him. He loves what he does as a profession (finally) and I can see the happiness it brings him everyday. He loves to go to work just like I do. And he is AMAZING at what he does. Nothing beats that.

Joe has seen and experienced some rough times. I am so happy he is finding such success, and I am happy to be with him as he does. His new job has opened many doors, but most of all, it has allowed my husband to realize his dreams and finally feel they are attainable.

I love you, Joe. I know it is a little early (Oct. 5th), but Happy Anniversary! My 12+ years with you have been so very special. I cannot wait to continue on our journey...


He'll kill me for posting these...but he looked so happy and cute Sat. night in our garage sitting on a motorcycle...This was just one of the MANY bikes he rides home quite often from his workplace!!!

1 comment:

tsumomi said...

I need to decorate my garage. Yours looks good. I know what you mean about having them find their calling. You can see it in their eyes. Marc loves what he does and that makes a huge difference. I have seen him hate some of his jobs and that just makes you feel so sad for them.