First off, I have been dealing with a rather nasty cold/flu since about 2 weeks ago. Second, this was the first weekend I was able to leave the house so I DO have a reason to be extra excited! lol It was pretty miserable these past few weeks. I could barely get through the days at work. I was zonked everyday and in bed MUCH earlier than usual each night--so not me. I didn't want to eat--again, so NOT me (great way to help the diet though---yippee)! I even missed a day of work the week before last. Anyone who knows me knows that I am NOT one to take days off (It is harder to plan for a sub and tell them all the things to do than just going and trying to battle it regardless of my health)! :-(
It all started the weekend of Labor Day. I was in bad shape, but happy that I had the 3 day weekend to hopefully get over it. Then when it was a little ( I stress little) better, I went to work and set myself back, missed a day, and (I think) caught a different cold in the process! The first was a 102 temp, cough, and headache. The second was a stuffed up nose, sore throat, and the kind of cold that took away my sense of taste. I am now battling the loss of taste, stuffed nose and chest, and this ANNOYING cough! BUT I sound worse than I am. THANK GOD I am on the road to recovery!
Anyway, I didn't mean to ramble on about the cold...lol Sorry! My point was to say Joe and I finally got to do some shopping and had a successful day today! We hit FRESH & EASY neighborhood market (just opened down the street) and it quickly became my new favorite store. I have gone to one of their other locations and loved it, but it was too far for normal weekly shopping. I will be frequenting this one often! I love all the organic stuff and the VERY reasonable prices. Their store made hummus and tzatziki is really good too!!!! It's such an "Ann Place" as Joe put it. lol We also made it over to COSTCO and found some new computer room chairs! WE were in DESPERATE need. The pics below are evidence of that! hehehe I also found a cute $23 FALL wreath for the front door. :-)
This week we also had my sister's yard guy do a cleanup on our yard. It was well overdue. It looks GREAT! I included those pics below...because this was another highlight of our week!
NEW


OLD



YARD















3 comments:
Just looking in,and you have don realy well on your story's and pictures.Wonderfull Annie.
I wonder who that chair belong to that is so beatup hihihi.
Nice to be on a weekend with your mother and sister,most be nice to do those things.
Joe on a bike,it scares me to know he ride on them brrrrrrrr.
Yes i know you proud of Joe,he has come a long way and is good in what he does.
Not to good for your back Joe,riding these things!!!!!!!!!!!
But you looking good Joe,just be carefull PLEASE.
Alex and Sarah looking more beautyfull every day,and growing so fast.
Your MOM and SISTER thay look so much like eachother,you are more like you DAD.hihihi
Well done Annie for everything you doing,in helping Joe to be the best.
Love you geys.
I've never been to Fresh & Easy but have been wanting to go. I'll have to check it out!
I LOVE the color of your den. Do you happen to know the color and brand? We are redoing our den. Love the hummus from Fresh/Easy. Better than trader joes!
Post a Comment