I have been so lazy lately regarding the blog--and life in general. I haven't posted any cute pics of Xmas morning with the kids, talked about the cute surprises we received from our 12 Days of Christmas Elves (Thank you, Jackmans!), or blogged about my amazing new Xmas gift...a
TriniTEA Electric Tea Maker from Joe. As I sit here drinking my Zen Green Tea, I think about how I HAVE been doing A LOT OF NOTHING over here at the Czarniecki household during my break. Lots of sitting in front of the computer (either playing Build-a-lot 3 or on Facebook--I am addicted to both), playing my Wii, and going out to lunch with friends I never get to go to lunch with on a regular weekday etc. etc. I HAVE NOT cleaned the closets, organized drawers, cleaned/vacuumed behind couches/furniture, washed baseboards, gone through clothes to give away...the list goes on and on. I have DEFINITELY NOT done what I said I would over my 2 week break. :-( Well, it's only TUESDAY...I still have time...time to find other things to do instead of the things I SHOULD!!! hehehe
Here is a Flashback to 2001. MY MASTER'S GRADUATION...MaEd in Curriculum and Instruction! I made many great friends during the 16 months OF HELL...and one special one who will forever be a part of my life, regardless of HOW FAR she lives now!!! Mici and I bonded immediately. It was hard juggling teaching, having a student teacher assigned to me that school year who I was supposed to mold into a good teacher, AND working on my coursework/thesis. My personal life was also in COMPLETE SHAMBLES. We WON'T go there. All I am trying to say is that if it weren't for Mici, it would have been SO MISERABLE! It is all kind of a blur to me now. I think back and am proud of myself that I got through it all! :-) I couldn't have done it without the support of my family and this girl in the pic with me!
1 comment:
ohhhh you made me tear up on that one girl. I miss ya so much and could sure use one of our talks as my life spirals out of control....but that is another story. You will alway be one of my dearest friends!
Post a Comment