Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Olive Oyl, the Princess, in DEEP Slumber!

Joe insisted I get some pictures of this! AND OF COURSE I had to blog about it. Joe rolled his eyes at me when he realized what I was doing...hehehe

About five minutes ago, we looked out into the family room from the computer room and saw this...

She had pushed off a good majority of the pillows on the couch to attain this position.

Can you say relaxed? This dog is STILL laying like this on the couch as I type this. She didn't even flinch/move when I was flashing pics of her! She is in true English bulldog form--knowing how to REALLY zonk out. Too bad I don't have video footage of the snoring that accompanied it. She rarely snores, but how can you NOT in this position!!!

Close up...The cheeks puffed out a little and the noise was deep and "rolling."

Oblivious to my picture taking...

Her legs reminded me of a turkey! hahaha Sorry about the shot...not very lady-like, huh?

No comments: