Monday, December 22, 2008

I'm Back!

It's been over a week since I last blogged...Hopefully, I won't slack anymore---BECAUSE I KNOW there are TONS of people out there just mesmerized by my blog posts! What DID they do this past week??? A very big hahahaha!!! Funny thing is...I do enjoy reading other's blogs and get kinda bummed when I visit the site and nothing new is there. I guess I MIGHT spend too much time on blogs---and Facebook---and maybe the computer for that matter...How sad am I?Oh well!!!

Anyway, I FINALLY have a few minutes to blog about something! I don't have much to talk about...I have been so busy wrapping up the last few school related items I needed to take care of before starting break, delivering a Christmas Angel present to the busy mall, going to see one of my students in the Nutcracker, preparing for and attending cookie parties, running around getting last minute stuff for x-mas, grocery shopping for a party tomorrow night where I am bringing an appetizer, grocery shopping for our families annual x-mas morning brunch where I am bringing 2 "omelet casseroles"-one w/meat -one w/out, and going to doctor's appointments today!!! It also doesn't help that I have had insomnia all last week and just haven't caught up on any sleep. Also, I reconnected with my long lost friend, Anjie, (its been 12 LONG years--I am so excited!) who I spent hanging out with until almost 3 am last night just catching up! Needless to say, things went slow today!!! But it was worth it!

I am just wanting to say...
I am in awe of all you ladies who have just as much AND more things to do, but HAVE KIDS ADDED TO THE MIX. GOD BLESS YOU! You are ALL superwomen!!!

To relax, I decorate my house and take pictures of it. So my blog is full of these "cathartic" pictures... Here are some MORE Xmas pics of the house...

I promise I will blog about something more exciting next time....

The tree with MANY NEW ornaments..I am getting slightly obsessive...

My favorite ornament I put up today, starring my two favorite kids...

A recent holiday addition..Cute Santa statue!

My love of metal decorations continues on...My "old" snowmen, but a new metal tree!!!

My favorite figurines-Willow Tree-My Nativity Scene!

Had to throw this in...Olive and Swee' Pea got a hold of my SANTA HAT!
Naughty Naughty Girls!!! Santa is watching!!!


The hat was spared any damage thank goodness!!!

My favorite Xmas card received from my favorite kids...

More metal...Little Gingerbread Person!

Kissing Bears in/on my kitchen table centerpiece...

1 comment:

Sheri said...

I LOVE that Nativity set.

I remember when we came to your house caroling last year how much I loved all your decorations. I especially love the tree. GORGEOUS!