I came across this sophmore year school picture...Boy, I look young! What I want to know is where did all my naturally curly hair go? How does that happen? The only part of my hair that is curly now is the underneath in the back. The bangs and top are straight, forcing me to blow it out EVERYDAY unless I want to look "poofy". When I had it, I didn't like it. Now I don't have it, and I sometimes wish I still did. Always wanting what you don't have, huh?
One thing I am NOT sad about is that I don't fancy ACID WASH anymore. Yikes! That top (actually I think it was a denim skirt/top all-in-one dress like thing) is horrid! hehehe Actually, I think this is the best school picture I ever took. I'll forgive myself for the late 80's attire...I am sure I thought I was cool at the time! :-)
Friday, October 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









1 comment:
If you wait long enough, it will be back in style.
You look so cute :)
Post a Comment