I remember the BIG thing on campus was that a Taco Bell just joined the single fast food place in the Student Union...McDonald's! Yippee! I much preferred Mexican fast food to yucky "burgers"!!! I cannot imagine what that dining area is like now!!!
I preferred a "liquid diet" at that time, being a college student. ;-) I do not know how much healthy food was eaten with that card that my parents generously placed money on for my eating needs... I DO know I bought many a diet soft drink and probably hot tamales etc. with this card!!!!
Regardless, its another "blast from the past" I had forgotten about! I am soooo glad I was able to document it here! lol








1 comment:
You have not changed one bit,you still as pretty as you are now.
I know my son made the very best choise in his life,and i'am glad you are my daughterinlaw.
I'am so proud of you Annie,things have not always bin easy but you didt a great job by sticking by my son.
FOREVER GREATFULL Your motherinlaw
Post a Comment