Monday, October 20, 2008

Happy Birthday, Joe!

36 years ago, on Oct. 20th, in a Dutch town called Utrecht, Baby Joseph entered the world... :-)

We celebrated on Sunday @ our house with my family. We feasted on my homemade lasagna and then a yummy marble cake! I didn't get many pictures during the party...my camera was acting up! I did get SOME shots...mostly before the festivities!

Joe wanted a marble cake with black, green and purple... This is how Fry's interpreted my order...it turned out cool and had a Halloween look to it so I added some black and white candles, some fake spiders, and of course one of Joe's little toy motorcycles...The cake was a hit!!!!

Two things he loves...Halloween and Hogs!

The living room all done up Halloween/Birthday Style!



The Birthday Boy reading his cards...My sis and her family got him a COOL Wii game...Outdoor Challenge! Can't wait to play it!!!

Sarah was the only person, other than Joe, who I got a shot of before my camera started acting up...


These next pics are from before the festivities...

We have a gate that we put up to keep the ladies out of the living room...They were quite excited that I took it down while decorating the table and for the party.

Olive looks like she is questioning whether or not she is going to get yelled at for lounging in the 'restricted' area! hehe

I didn't get any action shots, but they were like two kids in a candy store...running around and playing...It was funny! :-)

2 comments:

Liz said...

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY SWEET AND HANSUM SON,AND ALSO CONGRATULATIONS TO ANNIE WITH THE BIRTHDAY OF YOUR HUSBAND.

Beautyfull cake and nice the way you set the table,wish i had a part in it like 4 years ago.hihihi
I know you all had a great time sunday,and i quess you both go out tonight for his birthday today.
Well i wish you both alot of fun,and knowing that i think about 4 years ago when we where together with Annemarie.
She just called me to wish me happy birthday with Joe,and told me to tell Joe happy birthday from her to.
Love always MOM xoxoxo

tsumomi said...

Will you come paint my house? You have great colors going on.