Regardless, nothing helps me entertain myself like my good ol' Old Lady Mask! I have had this thing for like 10 years! I 1st bought it one Halloween when we were dressing up like old people. It's my go to when I am too lazy to create an original outfit @ Halloween! It just FREAKS people out... I have been a nun, hippy, witch, worn it with an afro wig etc. All got comments and/or laughs. In addition, I love to wear it on Halloween at work when I open the door to my students in the morning!!! The kids flip out! It's REALLY funny! But I AM easily entertained.
You decide! Here are some lovely pictures I took with my mask as I cracked MYSELF up. Joe said I was a "crazy lady." I already knew that!!! He also said I was crazy to write this post. Oh well!


I also went to Walgreens and bought MORE Halloween decorations...I couldn't resist...Can I blame THAT on slaphappiness???
New RIP headstone (back one)

New RIP #2

Funny Realty sign!!!








3 comments:
I love it! I was a witch last year, and have been racking my brain on what to be this year. I need a mask like that.
That mask is GREAT! Where did you get it? I would love to have that one.
JEZUS ANNIE,THAT IS SOOOOOOOOOOO UGLY BRRRRRRRRRRRRR.
I'AM GLAD IT IS HELLOWEEN,but not a dayly thing for you.
The pictures are very nice so is the garden,but i'am glad we dont have that stoff here.
I'am waiting for the pretty time like christmas,with all the lights and decorations.hihihihihi
In my new home,and a new life.
Post a Comment