Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Election 2008

After standing in line this am to try to vote, I had to leave and head to work! Bummer. I was scared I would meet the same scenario after work today around 3:30! We had been on a field trip all day and I was beat...BUT I was GOING TO VOTE! I was soooooooo excited to see an almost empty church parking lot at my polling place! I was in and out in about 10 minutes! Yippee! I voted and am now looking forward to watching the returns tonight!

Yep, thats me with my sticker...It looks so nice with my BBS T-shirt! hehehe

2 comments:

Sheri said...

We did mail-in ballots. Mostly because last presidential election we waited in line for over an hour...with 3 kids.

Shelley said...

We did the mail-in ballots too, for the same reason. I didn't want to wait in line, and I had to work. I think next time I will fill out the mail-in ballot, but drop it off at a polling place. Because I wonder if my votes were counted. I heard them saying something a few days after the election about how the early ballots and provisional ballots had not been counted yet.