I have been cooking a lot more lately! Joe recently told me that I have become an "absolutely incredible" (to quote him) cook! I am not 100% sure about that, but I am flattered because he is picky! I attribute my success to my LOVE for food. You make what you LOVE the best. Unfortunately, I am good at and love making rich, calorie-filled food! lol For instance, I made homemade Swedish Meatballs with egg noodles in a mushroom/cream sauce for Joe. I could not bring myself to partake--as yummy as it smelled and tasted--I just couldn't do it. I am trying too hard to be good!!! Well, I admit did have to try a meatball-yum!
Anyway, with all my cooking and my usual hosting of Thanksgiving (this is the 4th one), I realized I did not have an apron. I hopped online and found the PERFECT apron! It is so adorable. It is a retro-style cherry apron with pockets and bows...too cute. I had to treat myself to it! It arrived today! I am scared to get it dirty! This was
My MAJOR EXCITEMENT as the work week came to an end! I have nothing else quite as exciting to post , so I will show you my APRON!!!!
1 comment:
I love the cherry print!
btw, did you see the recipe for the ginger-crust pumpkin cheesecake on the Pioneer Woman's blog? I want to try and make it.
Post a Comment