Premise: The Jingleheimer Junction is a friendly place where kids can learn the important parts of life! Caring, Kindness, Frienship, and Unity is all we need!!!
Tuesday, November 11, 2008
Take Me Back Tuesday: Jingleheimer Junction!
I was watching a show this evening on E! about the "Most Unforgettable SNL Moments" and only caught the last part featuring the top 10. I was wondering if MY FAV was even on the list. So, I started searching to even find this skit (which was kind of hard). I don't even know the year it was made, but it is definitely early Will Ferrell material! The skit features Cameron Diaz and Will...It makes me crack up every time I see it!!! FYI: Although the skit makes fun of a 'children's show' called Jingleheimer Junction, it isn't the most child appropriate skit! lolol
Premise: The Jingleheimer Junction is a friendly place where kids can learn the important parts of life! Caring, Kindness, Frienship, and Unity is all we need!!!
Premise: The Jingleheimer Junction is a friendly place where kids can learn the important parts of life! Caring, Kindness, Frienship, and Unity is all we need!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








2 comments:
That's hilarious.
That was hysterical! Thanks for the laugh! I don't think any less of you! ;-)
Post a Comment