Thursday, November 27, 2008

Gobble! Gobble!

Gobbling! That is what I will be doing today starting around 2:30pm!

I am hosting my family for Thanksgiving this year. I have been doing it ever since moving into this house! This is my 4th! Joe and I have been hard at work getting everything ready. We are enjoying our new double oven and it is already making the process easier! Here are a few pictures of what everything is looking like right now!

Happy Thanksgiving to all!!! I hope you have a restful and enjoyable day today! :-)



Here is the table set up and ready for guests to arrive!!!


Here is the turkey just after popping it in the oven! Already smells yummy!

Here are the sides waiting to go into the oven! Just a little while longer guys...
I am listing this because I am hungry...
On the menu...
Jalapeno and Artichoke Dip and Con Queso Dip with chip, veges, crackers and toasted baguette
Salad with Italian or (homemade) Blue Cheese dressing
Turkey (I brined it or the 1st time ever--with William Sonoma's Turkey Brine) Hope it is good...smells good...
Sweet Potatoes
Corn Casserole
Mashed Potatoes
Vegetables from the bottom of the roasting pan (cauliflower, celery, red potatoes, carrots, onions--Joe did these)
Rolls
Stuffing (my Nana's recipe) both from inside turkey and not
Cranberry Sauce (homemade by my mommy)
Pecan Pie (homemade by me)
Pumpkin Pie (homemade by my sissy)
Ice Cream
I'll be hitting the gym early tomorrow morning!

1 comment:

Sheri said...

Maybe next year I can pay you to make Thanksgiving dinner for us! That sounds awesome!