Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween 2008

This was a nice Halloween! I enjoyed the tradition of hanging out and going Trick-or-Treating with Amy, Ed, and the kids! Joe held the fort down at home answering the door to our VERY busy neighborhood! It's the perfect place to be if you want a lot of trick-or-treating action! We went through 4 BIG BOWLS of candy! This year, Joe dressed up to answer the door! He was a big hit, and I am sure he scared many a child who he opened the door to! I DID NOT dress up this year. I did dress in black for the spirit of Halloween--so uncharacteristic of me to wear black...hahaha!!!

The kids looked so cute!!! Sarah was especially precious saying, "Trick-or-Treating" instead of "Trick -or-Treat" at each door she visited! It was hilarious! She walked around with her little hands either out to the side or holding her dress up on one side--she's a true little princess!!!!Alex was a scary Darth Vader! Poor Darth got blisters from all the walking we did! They hit many houses and made out well in the candy dept! FUN FUN FUN!

I took this before I headed over to be with the kids!

Jason Voorhees...aka Joe

Big and Scary!

Ahhhhhhhhhh!!!!

Darth and Snow looking adorable!


So pretty!

Quite the Little Princess!

Serious!

Scary!

Mask off! Not AS scary! hehehe

My costume...Scary Black Shirt!

The girls hung out in the laundry room while Joe answered the door. I had to include this because of the eyes...spooky ladies!!!

My friend Karla brought her ADORABLE little girl to visit us all at school! What a sweet little Minnie Mouse! I had to get a picture! I also had to post it!
Hope you all had a good Halloween!

3 comments:

tsumomi said...

Joe looks freaky. I would have been scared!

Sheri said...

O.k. your husband looks SCARY. I wish we would've came to your house - he would've scared the pants off of Alex!

Shelley said...

OMGosh! I haven't seen Karla's baby since she was about 6 months old. What a cutie pie! And tell Alex he made a very scary Darth Vader!