Okay, so I know you are kinda not suppose to post more than once a day (I learned this from Sheri's blog hehe)...but a funny moment that I just had to catch on my camera happened about 5 minutes ago! I was coming over to the couch to talk to Joe and caught my ladies REALLY lounging...They just look so goofy to me...totally zonked...So I add this onto the Wordless Wednesday post...
AND I now just realized this shouldn't be considered Wordless Wednesday anymore because I have just typed a BUNCH of words. Not only have I broken the posting more than once rule, I think I have broken the Wordless Wednesday rule as well. I'm a rebel.
AND I now just realized this shouldn't be considered Wordless Wednesday anymore because I have just typed a BUNCH of words. Not only have I broken the posting more than once rule, I think I have broken the Wordless Wednesday rule as well. I'm a rebel.










No comments:
Post a Comment