Monday, February 11, 2008

Relax a Little, Swee' Pea!






















I have been sitting here working on stuff for work for about 1 hour. Next to me is Miss Swee' Pea. Being the goofy picture taker I am, I have been shooting pics of her various "modes of sleeping!" Joe and I always laugh at her inventive "poses" while sleeping. I luckily caught a few today! hehehe The one arm in the air we have coined the Swee' Pea "To the Sky" pose. I caught a new one which I will entitle "Criss-Cross!" Joe and I are probably the only ones who will find this funny, but...oh well! :-) I'm a geek, I know!!! :-)

2 comments:

Jen said...

That's too funny! I have about 200 pictures of when Oscar was a puppy and the baby in the house. Keep them coming....

Josh's world said...

your dog is funnier than a rooster driving a Lamburgenie!!