Friday, February 22, 2008

Flashback Friday- The 70's


Okay, so I was refraining from posting a pic of me as a child on MY blog, but since I did it to Joe, I should be fair. My scanner is broken, so if it wasn't, you would have gotten to laugh at one of my many AFRO pics. My hair grew OUT not down when I was a kid!!! LOL So, I will post one where I have barely any hair at all. Plus, I like this picture of my Mommy! This was probably 1973! :-)



BUT WAIT! In my search for any OLD pics on my computer, I found this GEM of a picture of Joe! I just love the hair and the jacket. hehehehe I love that this pic shows that big dimple on his cheek that I adore!!! I'm such a cheeseball!



Sorry, Babe! I had to do it...lololol
I would venture to guess that this is around 1977!

2 comments:

Sheri said...

I can see the resemble between you and your mom.

Gotta love dimples - Max has one and I love it :)

Jen said...

Love the pictures!!!