

I'm such a girl...I was more interested in people watching, that is, until the cars started to race. They had funny cars, top fuel dragster rails, super gas cars etc. Very interesting actually. As a child, when we lived in Indianapolis, we would go to the Indy 500 and watch the time trials as well. I remembered liking that a lot. This is quite different and equally cool. The fastest cars reached speeds of 300-332 mph in like 4 seconds! You NEEDED earplugs and it was quite an adrenaline rush.

(Joe with Friends)
This was all thanks to my husband's employer. We were in the VIP Section and had great views from atop the company traveling semi!

(view from the semi top)










2 comments:
That looks so cool. Parachutes on cars...wow...
Thank you for The Smiths - I clicked on Frankly Mr. Shankly - and Evan and I did a little dance while I belted it out.
My neighbor went to this and said it was so cool. He was in vip too. He said it was so loud his eyeballs felt like they were vibrating.
Post a Comment