Except my hair.
It was long. I chopped it all off back in January, and every 2 months or so I have been going in asking for something just a little different. Eventually, I will have the EXACT hairstyle I envision! THEN I am sure will decide I want to grow it long again...the cycle continues on and on, over and over...
I always come back to my faithfull BOB...

I had her shorten & stack the back...I am still trying to learn how to style it right! My curls and cowlicks make it SOOOOO fun!!! When it comes to hair, I have always wanted what I don't have. I've always wanted bone straight hair!!! I have CURLY (especially underneath in the back) thick hair--Did you know that??? :-) So, just to make it hard on myself, I choose a hairstyle that needs to be combed out and straightened EVERY DAY!!!! lololol Silly me.








2 comments:
I feel your pain - I have naturally curly hair too. Uggg.
Wonderfull hair Annie,i wish i had hair like you.
I have straight hair,and wish for curly hair hahahaha
I want to let you know,even when i dont leave an answer behind all the time i realy be looking what is up and what is new.hihihihi
Love all the pictures,from family and friends.
I'am so jealous(envious),wish i could have some fun with you all.
Love always Elly
Post a Comment