Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Take Me Back Tuesday! Amy 1988 Breckenridge!

Since I am just going crazy scanning old pics, I will look for any opportunity to post them! Who would ever guess having a WORKING SCANNER could bring so much joy! hahahaha


This blog takes us back to my (and my family's) first skiing trip! We headed to Breckenridge, Colorado during the 1988 winter break. What fun we had! Well, when I wasn't whining about missing my boyfriend at the time! Hey--I was 16! If you can remember the movie, I was just like that daughter in National Lampoon's European Vacation!!! Pathetic! I stress again--I was only 16!!!!!!


Anyway, I was camera crazy back then too and had fun with my sis taking pics! I scored one heck of picture of my awesome ballet dancing sister leaping through the air!
Check it out! Click on pic to see it bigger and better!


Here is the family taking a break from snowmobiling! Totally 80's is all I am going to say! :-)

No comments: