She will stand by her life preserver as if to say, "I am ready now!" You can't refuse her. She also climbs onto her raft all by herself once the preserver is on. It actually IS quite surprizing to me. But, I'm easily amused.
Today Joe and Olive had quite a time. Her new found loves are our noodle water guns. She barks if you have one in your hands and enjoys being sprayed in the face with them! I bet she would play for HOURS if WE would want to! lolol
I caught a "session" aka attack on my camera...
"Oh, Joe, I LOVE to lounge on my raft!!!"

"This is heaven! I can't imagine WHY Swee' Pea doesn't love it!"

"What's that?"





I was gonna say I need a hobby, but I think taking pics of my dogs and blogging about it IS my hobby!!!!!











2 comments:
There's got to be some pet website that will pay you money for those pictures. they're hilarious. It makes me want a bulldog.
OMG!! Those pictures are awesome. I want to save the one where she is getting the water shot up her nose! Great job Mom!
Post a Comment