Now let's travel back to the 1989-1990 School Year. I was in Scottsdale. Joe was in Gilbert. We were both ready to graduate. We were both 17 year old Libras. We both liked the same type of music. We both liked to dance at teen nightclubs and go to desert parties. Joe drove a 1960 Volkswagen bug, and I liked boys who drove Volkswagens. We were both a little naughty--at least too much for our parent's liking. :-)
We went to the same places and had mutual friends...I even went out with a friend of his! The funny thing is we never met. I wonder if we would have liked each other? I think I would have liked Joe!!! Gotta love a tall, dark, handsome, bleach blond guy with WHITE sunglasses(see picture below)!!! hehehehe
5 years later, our paths would cross! :-)
As I look at these pics, I KINDA see us in them...but it is 18 years ago and we were SOOOOO young and dumb! hehehe As much as it IS nice to reminisce, I wouldn't want to relive those years again! :-) They are a nice memory. I love my life NOW!
My 1990 Prom! Nice Bangs! Woo Hoo!

Joe(passenger obviously) and friend Jason in Jason's car! Lookin' good, baby!!! <3









3 comments:
Can you say Duran Duran? Too funny. I love the story. Same for Marc and I. I am sure I saw him out at Devil House back in the day, but it wasn't time for us to meet.
To fun. Glad you got your scanner to work. Looking forward to more pictures from your past!
Nice picture from you Annie in the green dress,and Joe with his friend Jason,never seen that picture Joe look so skinny hahaha
I love the pictures from you and amy,and together with your parents in the snow.
Hope to see more old pictures!!!!!
Soon i hope,love+greetings Elly
Post a Comment