Monday, June 23, 2008

Swee' Pea Tries the Pool, Apprehensively!!!


Today we had another fun time in the pool! I am NOT going to focus on our clown, Olive, today.

My camera was solely pointed at little Miss Swee' Pea! She is the polar opposite of Olive, but did TRY to like the pool today. Who am I fooling--she is a dog--I basically forced her in hoping maybe THIS time she would like it. haha She did NOT have a big smile on her face like Olive ALWAYS does...but she didn't seem AS scared as usual. She did appear to be feeling somewhat safe on the raft with Daddy!

Unsure.

NOT looking thrilled.

Looking more relaxed.

At least she is laying down and not trying to get off and out of the pool.

The MINUTE Joe let her off the raft she BOLTED for the stairs!

OH WELL! I WILL CONTINUE to try to make her enjoy it! lol

1 comment:

Sheri said...

The look on her face in the last picture reminds me of the look on Evan's face when I try to get him to swim.

Priceless.