This is one I have wanted to post for a long time. It is one of my favorite pics of my sis and me! I loved and continue to love her more than anything! I like this pic because it is a true representation of how much I loved her based on the way I am looking at her! :-)It was probably just a coincidental shot, but I feel it expresses the way I always kind of looked after her...as many big sisters do! She looks so cute, and I am sporting the same BANG haircut I have now! hehehe

P.S. I am so weird this way...I enjoy looking for all the similarities between child and parent. I am looking at my sister's legs in this pic and they look JUST like my niece Sarah's legs!!! Her eyes look alike too!!! Like mommy, like daughter! It's soooooo cute to see my sis in her children!!! :-)








1 comment:
I loved having an older sisters. My sister Kim is 14 months older than me and is my best friend. I don't know where I'd be without her.
Post a Comment