Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Take Me Back Tuesday to 1975! 3-Year Nursery School

Can you find the little girl more interested in looking at her FRIEND than paying attention to the photographer?!?

This picture cracks me up. I wonder what my teachers REALLY thought of me. Not so sure if I was a star student!!! hehehe

I started 3-year nursery school RIGHT as I turned 3. It proved to be a little early...I refused to EVER enter the building again after a little boy (5th from the right-top row) slapped me one day. It was tramatic for me. lol

I started back in the 4-year old class a year later and I was just fine! :-)

2 comments:

tsumomi said...

there is always one kid that does something to scar you for life.

tsumomi said...

by the way, you got some groovy hair. did alice brady fix it that day?