Friday, June 13, 2008

FLASHBACK FRIDAY! What the Heck??? Ann & Nikki 1986-7

I am not quite sure when this pic was taken...I think it was our sophmore year in high school--or maybe even the end of our freshman year! I can't believe I am actually posting this for people to see! EEECCCCKKKKKK! Not the most complimentary one of me...hahaha!!!


Not quite sure what EITHER of us were thinking in the hair dept., but oh well. We were babies and it was the 80's--we didn't have our identities figured out just yet! lol
It brings a smile to my face, though. Nikki and I were the best of friends then, and I am so happy to still say the same 22 years later!!!
I can tell this picture was taken in my bedroom...by I don't know by who. Probably my mom or sister!!! hahaha I am not even sure if I was really talking on the phone or if I thought it maybe made me look 'cool'!!!!
I also want to say...even though we look possibly under the influence of something (my eyes)...WE WERE NOT! :-) Again, I think just trying to look 'cool'! WHAT GEEKS!

2 comments:

Nikki418 said...

Geez!!! Thanks Ann!! LOL!!! Just kidding. Yeah, thank god we're still friends! LOVE YA!!!

tsumomi said...

I can tell you when it was taken HALLOWEEN!!! Just kidding. Rock the 80's baby.