
Friday, July 11, 2008
Flashback Friday: 1990 Graduation Picture w/ Michelle
I was thinking of my good friend, Michelle, today. She passed away this past October. Although we saw less and less of each other over the years, I still held her close to my heart. We had been through a lot together spanning many years--about 14 years! I still cannot believe she is gone. Then I was looking through some pics for Flashback Friday. I found only this one of the 2 of us! So here it is: My Graduation from Chaparral High School 1990!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








2 comments:
That's a great pic. Isn't weird to see that people our age have passed on? Sorry for your loss.
Yep sorry for your lost my dear Annie,but be happy you have a reminder of the good time.
You are beautyfull now,just like some years ago.
I know why my son fall in love with you,and who woulnd hahaha
Post a Comment