Saturday, July 12, 2008

RIP Olive's Raft!

So today I decided to take a dip in the pool with Olive! It was hot and the pool looked so inviting! We were having LOADS of fun just the two of us! (Swee' Pea was nowhere to be found--so much for improvement--she'll never love the pool the way Ollie does!)

Anyway, all of a sudden I realize Olive is having some trouble with her raft! She is struggling with her footing and I realize the raft has broken. Her nails finally did it in. It has been on its way out for a while now...

The funny thing is it only momentarily stopped her! She just lounged with her legs dangling in the water like nothing was wrong. It was HILARIOUS! I had to run and get my camera and document this funny moment.






RIP Faithful Blue Olive Size Raft! You will be missed! I guess we will have to go replace it very soon. I am not sure if she can live without one! ;-)

2 comments:

Liz said...

You are a realy bad girl Olive,no more raf for you.hihihi
That is not very nice of you,but dogs will be dogs.

Sheri said...

So sad. Poor Olive.