As I was getting my camera ready to snap initial shots of this "mystery" project, I decided to take some pics of my ladies outside...surprising, huh? lol Swee' Pea rarely poses. It is so hard to get a shot. Olive is a ham. I can always snap a good one (in my opinion) of her. I think I got some good ones, finally, of little Miss Swee' Pea too!
I need to take a digital photography class--or at least TRY to understand all the buttons/capabilities of this camera! I feel bad that I have NO IDEA how to work this thing...and I bet I could take WAY better pics if I knew!!!











1 comment:
That is so need,all the pictures of olive and swee'pea are so cool.
You can see olive is like his Daddy,a water rat hihihi.
I love everything you pout on this web side Annie.Thanks
Love Elly
Post a Comment